Evan’s previous site was no longer fit for purpose. The bespoke CMS was making it difficult to add or maintain content, and was crashing. Events were being presented as ‘products’, shipping wasn’t a dynamic process, products and information was difficult to find.
The high quality nature of the product itself is a very much about the journey and a clear explanation of the components of that workmanship, process and materials. This needed to be clearly communicated by the website which is the primary form of communication with the demographic.
- E Commerce
- Product variations and deposit system
- Event promotion and booking system including deposits and participant special requirements
- Active Campaign integration
- Complex shipping requirements
- Real time business hours indicator
- Custom quotes
- Cross and upsell functionality
- Abandoned cart response
- Responsive design
- Online folio
- Organic SEO package
- Maintenance and support
“Rob took the time to understand what made our business “different”, then designed our new website accordingly” -Evan Dunstone